Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Stylin' it up with Keke: Bombers&Booties event!


About two weeks ago, I went to the Bombers and Booties event. During the event, I was able to network with fellow fashion bloggers in the city of  Detroit and of-course the required attire was bomber jackets and booties! Since I love fashion so much, I thought I'd tell you all about what I wore the night of the event! Enjoy!

Dress from Forever 21 ($32) Shoes from Pay-less ($30)

I'm the type of fashionista who loves to plan way ahead of time of what I want to wear to an event so I was set on wearing a dress. The type of feel I wanted to go for was dressy meets street so that's why I decided to go with this black dress. The dress is my style because it is simple yet it has little details that make it stand out from the rest! This little black dress is from Forever 21 and it was thirty-two dollars. This dress is sleeveless and body-con like being that it hugs to your body. The dress overall has an elegant look to it and you can dress it however you want if  the all around elegant look is not what you want to go for- which is what I did. I bought these super cute black booties with golden detail from Pay-less about 3 years ago for thirty dollars. They are made of suede material and the heel is a wedge so they were super comfortable to walk in.
Bomber Jacket from Clothing Obsessed Company ($40) 
Bomber jackets are definitely in for this fall season so even if the attire wasn't bomber jackets and booties, I probably still would have worn a bomber jacket anyway. I love bomber jackets because it gives a nice touch to any outfit. I paired this jacket with my black dress because I love the copper color it has plus the golden detail in the jacket matched the golden detail in my shoes perfectly! If you want to go for that effortless street look I suggest adding a bomber jacket for sure! 
Earrings from H&M ($12)
These triangular-shaped gold and black earring were my go to for the evening. The details in these earrings are the reason they should worn with an updo.  I did not wear an updo the night of the event and I regret it because  having your hair down simply does not do these earrings justice!

Necklace from Charlotte Russe ($10)

Who loves statement necklaces as much as I do? I bought this statement necklace from Charlotte Russe about six years ago and the necklace is still in great condition! I have to admit this necklace is my staple necklace, I pair this necklace with just about any outfit to make it POP! 
That concludes my outfit details of what I wore to the Bombers and Booties event. I enjoy getting dressed up and of course I love to share my own personal style with others! I hope you all enjoyed this post and make sure you are following my blog to stay updated on what I post! Until next time! -Keke

1 comment: