Thursday, December 8, 2016

Let's Talk Fashion: Favorite fashion items!

 There are so many fashion items and trends that I am in love with, but I must say graphic tees are my favorite for this season! Wearing a graphic tee is the perfect way to say exactly how you feel or exactly how you are without necessarily saying anything at all! I love the fact that one can just simply look at your shirt and instantly know what you are about. Graphic tees can also be worn with anything; high-waisted jeans, boyfriend jeans, skirts, etc. It's all about how you choose to rock it so here is how I rocked mine: 

I purchased this 'Awkward' graphic tee from a site called www.AdornedbyChi.com. I love this tee because I am awkward and I have no shame in it- that's just my personality! I paired my tee with these high-waisted jeans, knee-high boots, and this long cardigan sweater. The jeans are from Jimmy Jazz and were on sale at the time for $15. My knee-high boots are from Charlotte Russe and were $38. These boots are super-fashionable and if you are short like me, it adds the right amount of height. I love LONG sweaters (I've been this way since middle school)! This sweater was purchased from Target and it was $34. The color and texture of the sweater is what caught my eye. This sweater is perfect for fall and winter! 

Open Discussion: What's your favorite fashion item of the season and why?

If you enjoyed this blog post feel free to follow, comment and share! Until Next time, -Keke

No comments:

Post a Comment